Tth DNA Polymerase
Origin: Escherichia coli, Recombinant
The enzyme has a reverse transcriptase activity in addition to a 5’→3’ polymerase activity and a double strand specific 5’→3’ exonuclease activity in the presence of Mn2+ ions.
- Concentration/Activity*: 5U/µL
- Purity: ≥90%
- Ribonuclease Activity: None detected
- Endonuclease Activity: None detected
- Nicking Activity: None detected
*One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that will incorporate 10 nmoles of dNTP into an acid insoluble material in 30 minutes at 75°C.
- Exhibits reverse transcriptase activity in the presence of Mn2+ ions
- Effective for the amplification of GC-rich targets and crude samples
- Effective for reverse transcription of RNA with complicated secondary structure due to the reaction occurring at high temperature (i.e. 60°C)
Locations that Product is Available
Asia (only in select countries), Europe, USA