Origin: Escherichia coli, Recombinant
It is the preferred enzyme for applications requiring full-length cDNAs and high product yields from total RNA, mRNA, rRNA, etc.
- Concentration/Activity*: 100 U/µL
- Ribonuclease Activity: None detected
*One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that will incorporate 1 nmole of dTTP into an acid insoluble material in 10 minutes at 42°C.
- RNase minus M-MLV RTase with improved performance
- Enables the synthesis of longer cDNAs (≥ 14 kb) than the WT-enzyme
- Exhibits excellent reaction efficiency at high temperatures
Locations that Product is Available
Asia (only in select countries), Europe, USA